ATTORNEY GENERAL’S CHAMBERS
FINANCIAL SANCTIONS NOTICE FSN-47-22
- The International Division of the Attorney General’s Chambers advises that eleven (11) entries have been added to the Russia regime.*
- Also, the following entries have been amended and are still subject to an asset freeze:
- IS BANK (Group ID: 14180)
- JOINT STOCK COMPANY GENBANK (Group ID: 14179)
- This follows an update to the UK Sanctions List. The consolidated list of asset freeze targets has been updated to reflect these changes and the eleven new entries are now subject to an asset freeze.
- The full notice was issued by the Office of Financial Sanctions Implementation of HM Treasury. To see full notice, click here.
- The United Kingdom’s Consolidated List can be accessed here.
- The UK Sanctions List can be found here.
For viewing of all Sanctions published by the TCI Attorney General’s Chambers, click here. __________________
* The Russia (Sanctions) (Overseas Territories) Order 2020 (Legal Notice 23 of 2021) entered into force for the Islands on the 31st December 2020.