ATTORNEY GENERAL’S CHAMBERS
FINANCIAL SANCTIONS NOTICE FSN-40-22
- The International Division of the Attorney General’s Chambers advises that two (2) entries have been amended in the Syria regime.*
- SYRIAN PETROLEUM COMPANY (Group ID: 12644)
- Adel Anwar AL-OLABI (Group ID: 13821)
- Additionally, duplicate aliases have been removed from three (3) entries on the Consolidated List.
- This follows an update to the UK Sanctions List. The consolidated list of asset freeze targets has been updated to reflect these changes and the two entries are still subject to an asset freeze.
- The full notice was issued by the Office of Financial Sanctions Implementation of HM Treasury.
- To see full notice, click here.
- The United Kingdom’s Consolidated List can be accessed here.
- The UK Sanctions List can be found here.
For viewing of all Sanctions published by the TCI Attorney General’s Chambers, click here
* The Syria (Sanctions) (Overseas Territories) Order 2020 (Legal Notice 26 of 2021) entered into force for the Islands on 31st December 2020.