ATTORNEY GENERAL’S CHAMBERS
FINANCIAL SANCTIONS NOTICE
Central African Republic
- The International Division of the Attorney General’s Chambers advises that one (1) entry has been added to the Central African Republic financial sanctions regime.*
- Ali DARASSA (Group ID: 14168)
- This follows an update to the UK Sanctions List. The Consolidated List of asset freeze targets has been updated to reflect this change and the one entry is now subject to an asset freeze.
- The full notice was issued by the Office of Financial Sanctions Implementation of HM Treasury. To see full notice, click here.
- The United Kingdom’s Consolidated List can be accessed here.
- The UK Sanctions List can be found here.
For viewing of all Sanctions published by the TCI Attorney General’s Chambers, click here
* The Central African Republic (Overseas Territories) Order 2020 (Legal Notice 17 of 2021) entered into force for the Islands on 31st December 2020.